Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Girl Gifts

Our baby girl is very loved already, and she isn't even born yet!  Although we are still finishing registering, we have been so blessed to receive a stream of gifts from our precious family and friends.  This little girl is accumulating SUCH cute stuff, and I wanted to document her first gifts.  She is going to be a stylish diva from day one.  Here are the precious things we've received so far.  Thank you wonderful friends!!

bookworm onesie:  How perfect is this?!
{from my wonderful work partner, Emily}

pink Toms shoes
{from Pears, my super sweet YES friend}

pink newborn tutu
{from me, the mama.  I couldn't resist.  Baby girl wanted to be in this photo with her tutu, so I obliged.}

"daddy's girl" footed leopard onesie
{from my sweet mama}


Texas A&M dress and bloomers
{from Brent - duh, he had to give the baby some A&M apparel before anything else!}

sock monkey hat
{from our precious neighbors' mom, Jan}

John Deere stuffed tractor & pink blanket: um... perfect!!
{from my wonderful course leader, Dillon}

modern, ridiculously cute receiving blankets
{from baby's Aunt Wendy}

puppy slippers
{from baby's Aunt Julia}

New York Baby book
{from my fabulous Columbia cohort friends}

ducky footed onesie set
{from my mama}

hilarious customized onesie
{from Brent's Duke study group - they call themselves "Team Nailer"}

pink fuzzy baby slippers
{from sweet Maggie}

baby's first photo album
{from my mama}

Let's end with a good laugh about the fact that ALL of our baby's belongings currently fit into this one tiny basket.  I'm guessing that this will NEVER, EVER happen again as long as we all shall live!  

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Such cute and special gifts! Can't wait to shower little miss Norwood even more :)

Love you three!

Julia said...

Oh my gosh, the "Birth: Nailed It!" onesie is AMAZING. I can't wait to see little Baby N in it because I won't stop laughing!

Liz Mazz said...

Can't wait to hear what you decide to name her :)

Liz said...

Ditto what Julia said... Birth: Nailed It! Is one of the greatest things I've ever seen!!! And I LOVE the Book Worm onesie! That is adorable.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute!! All of it! Just wait to see what T-Rog comes up with...I see leopard, fur and feathers in her future. After all, leopard is a neutral.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs