Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally, A Winner!

It's been a while since I've added anything to the apartment! It was about time, and I had time, so yesterday and today I painted a canvas that's been in my closet for three months! Some of you may remember the ribbon catastrophe of 2008 or the scrapbook paper canvas debacle, but thankfully, none of these mishaps permanently damaged the canvas, so it sat blank for quite a while.

I just hung up the finished result, and I LOVE it! Yes, I realize it's in the bathroom so no one will ever really see it, but that's OK! I spend an inordinate amount of time it the bathtub, so I will certainly enjoy it! It's probably the only place in the house Brent would let me put something so bold! Hope you like it, too!

Katie

3 comments:

Liz said...

there are no words for what I am thinking right now. except how the HEY did you do this?? it's adorbs.

The Womacks said...

I love it and you have more patience than myself.

Charlie said...

The colors and flow are just perfect. I look forward to staring at your picture in person! Wendy will wonder, "What's he doing in the bathroom for so long???"

Love,

Dad

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs