Monday, April 12, 2010

Just For Fun

Hello Friends! Well, I utterly failed you
in "Real Simple Week". I made an ambitious goal, and I did not reach it. Sad. Unfortunately, my real simple life turned crazy about Thursday and included a rehearsal dinner, two weddings, 8 hours of driving, one point five days with the Dallas family, three loads of laundry, a messy house, four errands, a dirty dog, and planning a TAKS prep unit. Blogging did not make the priority list. But don't worry... I made my weekly grocery trip! I still have some real simple ideas for you, but I just wanted to leave you wanting more :-) I'll get them up in time.

For now...

Brent had a hard day today, and I was going to the gym, so I wouldn't be home to greet him like I wanted to. So I had this random idea to have Blazer greet him. I made a little tag and attached it to Blazer's collar. (He never knew the difference.) I was laughing so hard just looking at him. He was adorable! He was like a little gift with a gift tag sticking up. So cute. I put him up in his crate, and when Brent came home, he saw the little note. I think it brought a smile to his face. Here's what the note said:


Katie

2 comments:

Elicia said...

That's adorable! I love your grocery list method. I'm going to have to start doing that. :)

Shayla said...

That is the cutest thing I've seen all week! I'm totally borrowing this idea.

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs